The mini excavator has capabilities similar to an excavator, with the added benefit of being able to work in small spaces. Also called a compact excavator or small excavator, mini excavators feature the traditional components of an excavator as a smaller size.
Digging bucket capacity: 0.03m³
Rated power: 9.2KW
Moving type: Clawer
Rated speed: 2.2km/h
Swing speed: 12rpm
Bucket digging force: 7.5KN
Total length of track on land: 1140mm
Track width: 150mm
Max.digging radius on ground:2450mm
Fuel tank capacity:7.8L
Hydraulic box capacity:16L
Rated working pressure:14mpa
Operating weight: 758KGS
Machine size: 243*88*146CM
Mini excavator has many advantages:
1. Agility: Mini excavators are highly manoeuvrable on any work site. they will access all areas and reduce positioning time compared with large excavators.
2. Ease of training: Mini excavators are very trainee-friendly. It’s easy to find out the way to operate a mini excavator, which also reduces training costs and time.
3. Better access onsite: Mini excavators can enter tight areas and operate with ease. the normal access issues with large excavators make the larger machines quite unsuitable for a few sites. There’s much less got to demolish to get access, too.
4. Less damage to the worksite: These lighter vehicles don’t obtain the soil or turn worksites into quagmires when it rains. The mini excavators leave a really small footprint on operating surfaces, reducing risks to driveways, gardens, etc.
5. Transport: The much smaller mini excavators are easy to move by the trailer, eliminating the expensive logistics of moving large excavators while delivering the additional benefits of their size and agility.
6. Multi-functionality and high productivity: One area where mini excavators truly excel is in their versatility and skill to deliver multiple onsite services using attachments. A mini excavator can actually do quite an out-sized excavator during this regard.
7. Lower operating costs: Mini excavators economize altogether areas of operation compared to big excavators. they will do an equivalent work on a lower cost while delivering an equivalent performance as large excavators in many various roles.
Most mini excavators are used for light demo, material handling, stump removal, construction projects or landscaping.
Because of these capabilities, mini excavators are often used for smaller projects in construction and landscaping. These include: Installing pools and hot tubs, Demoing of small buildings, Repairing sewer lines, Tree harvesting, Grave digging, Home renos，landscaping projects，Roadside applications and General digging projects.